- COLOR [r] [g] [b]
- Color in which features are highlighted. Default is yellow.
- SIZE [x][y]
- Size of the map in pixels. Defaults to the size defined in the map object.
- STATUS [on|off]
- Is the query map to be drawn?
- STYLE [normal|hilite|selected]
Sets how selected features are to be handled. Layers not queried are drawn as usual.
- Normal: Draws all features according to the settings for that layer.
- Hilite: Draws selected features using COLOR. Non-selected features are drawn normally.
- Selected: draws only the selected features normally.