- 2016-02-25 mapcache-1.4.1.tar.gz
- 2015-06-29 tinyows-1.1.1.tar.gz
If you plan on upgrading to the a new MapServer release, be sure to review the MapServer Migration Guide.
I gjithë dokumentacioni është në dispozicion si një dokument të vetëm PDF.
- MapServer for Windows. If you are a beginner looking for a complete MapServer solution on the Windows platform, or an advanced user looking to avoid compiling your own, this is what you’re looking for. MS4W is a complete Web Server/MapServer/MapScript package. MS4W includes several flavors of MapScript (PHP, C#, Python, Java), and additional dlls for Oracle support. Several popular Web applications are also available for download, which are pre-configured for MS4W.
- OSGeo4W is a binary distribution of a broad set of Open Source geospatial software for Win32 environments (Windows XP, Vista, etc). OSGeo4W includes GDAL/OGR, GRASS, MapServer, OpenEV, uDig, as well as many other packages (about 70 as of summer 2008).
- A collection of Open Source GIS tools provided by Frank Warmerdam. This goes beyond your basic web mapping tools and include many useful utilities for creating, manipulating, and serving geo-spatial data. New versions will probably not appear.
- A collection of binary packages that are compiled daily based on the MapServer and GDAL SVN (development and stable branches).
- DebianGIS provides a number of packages including MapServer, PostGIS, GDAL, QGIS, and GEOS. It sometimes lags a little bit behind the absolute latest release, but DebianGIS provides a solid integration environment for a giant slug of Open Source GIS software.
- Enterprise Linux GIS
- The Enterprise Linux GIS (ELGIS) repository provides up to date packages of MapServer and related OSGeo tools for Enterprise Linux and derivatives, that is Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), CentOS and Scientific Linux.
- The FGS Linux Installer is a self-extracting file that will install MapServer with PHP/MapScript and all of their dependencies on your Linux system. It provides a stand-alone environment with all the required software (incl. Apache and PHP) to run PHP/MapScript webmapping applications. The bundled version of Apache can be configured to run on any port so it will not interfere with previous installations of Apache or other web servers on your system.
- The OpenSUSE Application:Geo repository provides stable Packages for MapServer and other OSGeo tools. Development versions are also made available for testing in other OBS before being migrated to the stable repository.
- UbuntuGIS provides up to date packages of MapServer and related OSGeo tools for the last three releases of Ubuntu.
The Demo Application has not yet been updated since MapServer 5.
- Shkarko MapServer 5.4.x Demo
Shkarko dhe unzip këtë dokumente në kompjuterin tuaj. Ndiqni udhëzimet në README.txt. Ju, më shumë gjasa do të duhet për të lëvizur skedarë demo pemë në një vend të përshtatshëm në serverin tuaj httpd. Ju gjithashtu do të duhet për të redaktuar disa nga mapfile dhe modele parametrash për të pasqyruar ndryshimet në shtigjet e tua (vendndodhja skedarëve).